Thursday, February 7, 2013

OUG Ireland 2013 Agenda is now live

The agenda for the OUG Ireland 2013 event is now live. The event will be in the Dublin Convention Centre on the 12th March. There are lots of excellent sessions, across 7 tracks!!  So there will be something (or lots of things) for everyone who works in the Oracle world here in Ireland.

I’m sure the Oracle Database track will be very popular. I wonder why!!!

Agenda : http://www.ukoug.org/2013-events/oug-ireland-2013/agenda/

Remember registration is FREE. You don’t have to be a member of the User Group to come to this event. It is open to everyone and did I mention that it is FREE.  Registration is now open.

I’ll be there. Well I suppose I have to as I’ll be presenting Smile

I hope to see you there.

agenda launch oug ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment