Thursday, November 5, 2015

Slide from my OOW15 Presentations

At Oracle Open World (OOW15) I gave 2 presentations on the Sunday during the Oracle User Group Forum. The slides are now available for download from the Oracle Open World website.

Go get them now!

More Than Another 12 on Oracle Database 12c [UGF3190]

During this sessions I was one of 16 presenters talking about various features in the Oracle Database. All of the presenters where from the EOUC region.

Real Business Value from Big Data and Advanced Analytics [UGF4519]

I co-presented with Antony Heljula from Peak Indicators. During this presentation we talked about some of the Advanced Analytics projects we have worked on over the past 18-24 months. We also announced a new Analytics-as-a-Service offering.

The slides are also available for most of the other Oracle Open World Presentations and these can be accessed here. Just go search for the topic you are interested in.

Check out my previous blog post that summarises just a small part of what I got up to at OOW15.


No comments:

Post a Comment