Tuesday, March 31, 2015

OTech article on Predictive Queries

Last week the Spring 2015 edition of OTech Magazine was published.

Check out the link to the it here.

Otech 1

I was lucky to have an article accepted and published in this edition and the topic of the article was on Predictive Queries.

I've given a presentation on Predictive Queries at a few Oracle User Group conferences over the past 6 months or so, and this article covers what I talk about in that presentation.

The article covers what Predictive Queries are about and goes through some example of how you can use them. Again I give some of these examples in my presentation.

Now is your chance to try out Predictive Queries using the examples in the articles.

Otech 2

Recently I recorded a very short video with Bob Hubbard of OTN on this topic as part of his 2 Minute Tech Tips. Check out my blog post about this video and view the video.

OTN tech tip

No comments:

Post a Comment