Thursday, February 6, 2014

Busy start to 2014 Speaking at Conferences **Updated

UPDATED list of conferences

We are just a few weeks into 2014 and it has been a busy time with Oracle User Group Conferences.

January : BIWA Summit

In January I gave 2 presentations at the BIWA Summit. This conference was held in the Oracle Convention Centre at Oracle Head Office.

March : OUG Ireland

I also have one presentation at the OUG Ireland conference in Dublin on the 11th March. As always this is a great day fill with sessions for well known speakers from around the world. This year we will have 6 tracks packed full. It is also a great opportunity to catch up with some friends I have known for 20+ years. Click on the following image for details of the agenda and how to register for the conference.

OUGIRE_ResourcePk_2014_ISA_v1

April : OUG Norway

I’ve also received notice that I will have 2 presentations at the Norway Oracle User Group. I’m delighted with this, as I was at this conference last year and really enjoyed it. This conference will be on the ship again this year between April 3-5, getting back into Oslo around 10am on the 5th April. Click on the following image for details of the agenda and how to register for the conference.

OUGN14_Speaking

June : OUG Finland

In the past few days I’ve also received news that I will have 2 presentations at the Finland Oracle User Group conference. This will be my first time in Finland and I hope to get a few hours to do some exploring of Helsinki when I’m there. One of my presentations will be on using Oracle Data Miner and the second presentation will be on using R in the Oracle Database (or more correctly Oracle R Enterprise). Click on the following link for more details of the conference.

OUGF 2014 Harmony

Hopefully I will see you at one of these conferences. Do make sure you say hello to me and let me know if you have any questions about the Oracle Advanced Analytics Option.

 

Second half of 2014

This second half of 2014 will probably be a bit quieter, but hopefully I’ll be at Oracle Open World in September (speaking or not) and also at the UKOUG Annual Conference (TECH14 or whatever it will be called) in December (speaking or not).

 

My travels (flights and hotel costs) to present at these conferences is made possible thanks to the Oracle ACE Director program. Also to DIT for allowing me to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment