Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Blog & others

Over the past few years I have been contributing on Data Mining and Oracle Data Miner topics on the BI-Quotient blog

http://www.business-intelligence-quotient.com/

Over the past few months I have decided to expand my blog postings to include all the things I’m currently doing or things that I find interesting. The main theme will be ‘Data is King’

The new blog will include posts on the following topics:

  • Oracle
  • Oracle Data Miner
  • Data Mining
  • Data Management
  • My research
  • Database Design
  • and generally anything else that I find interesting and relating to Data.

This is where this blog come into its own. This will be my main blog going forward. It will contain all my posts, including a copy of these that I post on the BI-Quotient blog

No comments:

Post a Comment