Friday, July 17, 2015

UKOUG Tech 15 : Acceptances & Agenda

Just over a week ago the Acceptance emails started to go out for the UKOUG TECH15 and APPS15 conferences. Also at this time the rejection emails started to go out too :-(

I was on the receiving end of both of these type of emails.

But I was delighted with the news that I received.

My topic areas crosses the TECH and APPs topics and also crosses the Business Analytics stream which looks to bridge this divide in the world of Business Intelligence.

So in December I will be giving the following presentations.

Sunday 6th : Super Sunday event : Business Analytics Stream

12:30 - 14:30 : (2 hours) : Predictive Analytics in Oracle: Mining the Gold & Creating Valuable Products


I'll be giving away a copy of my book on Oralce Data Mining to one lucky attendee at this Super Sunday session.


Monday 7th : 9:00-9:50 : Analytics Stream

Is Oracle the Best Language for Statistics


Wednesday 9th : 14:30-15:20 : Big Data & Data Warehousing Stream (TECH 15 & APPS15)

Automating Predictive Analytics in Your Applications


Check out the full agendas for TECH 15 and APPS15 by clicking on appropriate image below.

NewImage

NewImage

NewImage


Go Register for these events now!

No comments:

Post a Comment