Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Paper at UKOUG annual conference 2011

I recently received word that one of my two submissions has been accepted for the annual UKOUG conference in Birmingham (UK).

The paper is titled ‘How to deploy your Oracle Data Miner 11gR2 Workflow in a Live Environment’.  This presentation is scheduled to be on Wednesday 7th December between 3:20pm and 4:05pm. This is a 40 minute presentation, which is not a lot of time really given the topic to be covered. I’ll have to see what I can squeeze in.

My second submission is on the reserve list. This means if someone drops out of the schedule or decides that they do not want to give their presentation then I can give my presentation called ‘Oracle Data Miner – New Features’. This presentation is the same as my VirtaThon presentation on July 18th, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment